This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Here is my absolute favorite Phantom photo right now. It’s been my phone’s lock screen for the longest time too.
In sleep I sang to me
In dreams I came
Tiny dragons with colourful scales living in trees and feeding on fruits and flowers’ nectar
Bioluminescent aquatic dragons roaming in the abyss and scaring the hell out of sailors
Fluffy dream dragons capable of feeling when children are having nightmares and materializing into their room to cuddle with them
Giant, old as the universe dragons exploring space, needing nothing but starlight to survive
ideas for new pet names for people
- my little burrowing owl
- favoured one
- my beloved
- squishy friend
- splendid armadillo
- perfect arrangement of cells and proteins
- what evolution was aiming for
- cuddly wuddly sheep
my aunt went to cape cod with her husband and brother and they went to the beach and she was flying a kite when this guy came up to her and said “ooh whatre you doing with that kite?” and being the sassy bitch my aunt is, said “im air fishing" without looking at him so he just says "…ok" and walks away and she looked over and her husband and brother were cracking up and it turns out she dissed justin timberlake
#b9e9e2, #badceb, #b5cdee
Still to this day my favorite comic